Malibu, CA Weather-Related Damage
Snow, cold, wind and wildfire put buildings in the Malibu, CA, area in the cross hairs often.
Harm caused by severe storms can be serious for your family or company in Malibu, CA, and repairing it can be complicated. To get storm damage repair completed correctly, you need repair and restoration contractors that knows how to bring your building back to its pre-loss condition. We have the experience and the dedication it takes.
After the danger has passed, restoration and repair should be your top priority. Read the information below about how different kinds of storms can cause specific problems.
Paul Davis Restoration contractors have local experience remediation after storms of all kind in Malibu, and we are available 24/7 for emergencies. When your building has been hit by a major storm, you may need professional restoration experts to help with damage remediation.
Storm Damage Scenarios:
- Hail Storm Damage: This can cause shingle and siding damage, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Flooding: Floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold problems and more.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can damage structures, lead to broken windows, damage landscaping and electricity hookups and cause additional damage.
- Damage from Tornadoes: Circular winds can completely destroy, such as catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can collapse roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and cause other harm.
Seek Out an Experienced Storm Repair Team
Storm aftermath can be dangerous, and a professional in Malibu, CA can help you get the problem solved quickly and correctly. Contact us today.